Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blooms, blooms, blooms...

The front yard planting is looking pretty good -- it still has lots of color.  I don't know about you, but by the end of July I'm a little lacking in blooms.  I'm always looking for more easy-care perennials (or even annuals in a pinch) that are blooming well starting the end of July and into August.  I'll be keeping my eyes peeled the next few weeks, will you keep a lookout, too?

Here are my favorites this week:
Coreopsis verticillata (I think)

Penstemon possibly "Garnet"

Japanese anemone "September Charm"

Shasta daisies-from a single seed many years ago

David Austin rose "Strawberry Hill"

I'm working on a tutorial for cute and easy shorts for baby girls, so watch for another post soon!

Happy gardening!



No comments:

Post a Comment